Upcoming New Orleans Events
New Orleans Food and Wine Experience 2013
Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:00 AM
Over the past 20 years, the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience has raised more than $1 million for non-profit organizations in New Orleans, showcasing national and international wines and local food and chefs. Raise a glass and be a part of the festivities that make New Orleans a better place to live, work and play.
This year, in an effort to support culinary education and fight hunger, the 2013 beneficiaries will share 100% of the proceeds. Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans and Acadiana will receive 40% of the event proceeds, and the following organizations will share the remaining 60%: the Louisiana Restaurant Association Education Foundation’s ProStart Program, New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts’ Culinary Program, the Edible Schoolyard New Orleans, Delgado Culinary Arts School, and the John Folse Culinary Institute.
Stay With Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
Book your New Orleans hotel for New Orleans Food and Wine Experience 2013 with Bienville House Hotel.